Global Service Digital Marketing SpecialistApply Job ID REF5431F Date posted 04/14/2022 Address Coronation Road, High Wycombe, England Job Type Full-time
Instron is a global organization that designs, manufactures, sells and services materials testing applications and its leadership in the marketplace is continually expanding. You will find that our established strength, commitment to our core values and team focus provides an engaging work environment and offers exceptional opportunities for personal and career development.
This position is located at our European headquarters in High Wycombe, UK.
Responsible for the creation & development of Global Service marketing collateral, with a specific focus on digital & video. Work closely with the Global Marketing Specialist to assist in ideation & collateral strategy development, plus work closely with the technical/training teams to assist in the creation & filming of sophisticated revenue-generating training materials. Work closely with the wider marketing function to overhaul the websites globally & develop a strategy to the web & social media presence consistently renewed with fresh & engaging content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Film, edit & produce high quality video collateral for marketing and training purposes which is suitable for a global market. The output should be easily and efficiently localized for regional markets & languages. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a portfolio of video collateral which they were responsible for filming, editing & post-production.
- To create compelling POD collateral supporting the objectives & goals of the global business units, including shooting of high quality photography suitable for print & digital marketing.
- Engage with global stakeholders that utilize the POD, video & digital collateral to understand localization needs & gather feedback to feed into continuous improvement of the marketing output.
- Work with the Marketing Specialist & Product Manager to carry out an overhaul of the Websites and condense into a consistent & manageable format with refreshed content optimized for SEO.
- Implement web tools for tracking High Value Behaviours & capturing visitor details (incl routing requests to the appropriate stakeholders).
- Assist with the production of Proof of Benefit case studies
- Production of ‘Snippet’ style refresher training videos from existing content for integration with the RTS InSkill service.
- Design harmonization of customer communication materials (beyond service collateral) such as price lists, quotes, whitepapers & reminders for a consistent aesthetic & format across business units.
- Produce internal marketing documents to assist with driving engagement for projects & products amongst internal stakeholders.
- Customization of marketing collateral for key target segments & industries.
- Degree level or equivalent in a graphic design/photography/video production related subject.
- Expert level still & video photography, production & editing including filming in non-studio locations (such as on-site at a customer’s facility).
- Proficient in graphic design and construction of visual communication narratives
- Self-starter; pro-active with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent Communicator:
- Customer oriented
- A successful track record of producing sophisticated marketing collateral including portfolio.
This is an opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact. Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, holiday purchase, medical insurance, generous pension scheme, cycle to work and electric vehicle scheme.
Instron is an equal opportunities employer.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.