Segment RepresentativeApply Job ID REF6247O Date posted 04/25/2022 Address 31 Volunteer Drive, Hendersonville, TN Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
If you’re looking to make a real impact, come join our Sales team! ITW is a global, diversified, and decentralized enterprise and offers unparalleled access to challenging opportunities in high-growth, diverse industries, and markets around the world.
We encourage our people to think like entrepreneurs and act like entrepreneurs—it’s how they solve our customers’ most important problems one idea at a time. We currently have an exciting Segment Representative opportunity.
The position will be a remote position with up to 50% travel required. The Segment Representative's responsibilities include identifying new business opportunities for clients, growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that clients are satisfied with the services provided, and attending all meetings, conventions, and trainings. This position will require frequent and effective communication with Sales, Customer/Tech Service, Marketing, Engineering, and other internal and external teams.
- Informs clients of new products and services that fit with clients’ business needs.
- May lead cross-functional teams on various sales related projects.
- Responsible for total sales within a defined set of customers, locations, segments.
- Meet or exceed sales plan for the defined territory accounts for the sales period.
- Provide market intelligence including price, market potential, pros and cons of products and other critical information to marketing team for inclusion into the competitive database.
- Partner with Engineering and Marketing team to solve customers’ most difficult challenges through ITW Dynatec new product development.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals
- Work on account plans as needed.
- Addressing and resolving client’s complaints.
- Execute strategic plan for and develop new accounts within the market on an annual basis consistent with annual and long-range plans.
- Leverage industry expertise, customer application knowledge, and a keen understanding of products.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of relevant experience or a minimum of 8 years of sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% or more for business demands; includes overnight
- Experienced in professional sales/product presentation via in person or virtual
- Valid Driver’s License
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to develop and sustain relationships.
- Experience in successful sales strategy formulation and execution.
- Find product solutions to customer’s problems using existing or new products to be developed.
- Ability to analyze data and sales statistics.
- Accountability and ownership; willing to follow procedures and to improve them as well.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced project management and organizational skills.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
The physical demands/work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time and perform repetitive motion type tasks regularly.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty five (25) pounds , and occasionally lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Ability to endure heat.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to repetitive motion, bending, lifting, twisting, crouching, reaching, pushing and/or pulling.
- While performing the job functions of this position, the employee frequently works near powered motor vehicles, power tools, and automated assembly fixtures.
- Ability to be legally on an airplane and operate a vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic Customer Centric global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and a generous benefits package that includes company car with gas card, company cell phone, electronic office equipment, health, dental, life, LTD insurance, 401k (with company match), employee assistance, wellness and 100% tuition reimbursement programs.
ITW Dynatec is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.