Machine Operator - 3rd Shift (12:00AM-8:00AM)Apply Job ID REF1608S Date posted 04/05/2021 Address 11411 Price Road, Hebron, IL Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW Medical manufactures and sells components and finished devices for use in medical Imaging, Filtration, Infusion, and Minimally Invasive applications.
ITW Medical is comprised of three strong medical product brands - Coeur, Filtertek & Precise - situated to proactively meet the needs of customers in the marketplace. The Filtertek product line is comprised of custom plastic insert molded filtration and flow control components for global OEM medical device customers.
Ensures efficient machine operation to produce quality product through completion of routine tasks following specific work instructions. Must be able to maintain production rates on operator assisted equipment.
- Responsible for reading job specifications to determine part specifications.
- Loads screen or other components into the mold, press operation, and post-production part inspection.
- Maintain production rates on operator assisted equipment.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction immediately informing appropriate personnel of any part/machine problem, abnormal scrap/reject rate.
- Follow all requirements for non-conforming parts found (refer to Control Plan for further instructions).
- Maintain communication with manufacturing support staff.
- Package parts per work instructions as required.
- Complete required paperwork timely and efficiently.
- Maintain assigned work station in an organized and clean manner.
- Follows all business and safety guidelines.
- Responsible for all duties dictated by the Quality System Procedure Manual.
- 5 years of related manufacturing experience and/or training.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, follow work instructions and job training requirements.
- Works in a team environment and must possess good communication/interpretation skills, good visual skills for part inspection, basic mathematical skills, and reasoning ability.
- Individual must be able to stand for full manufacturing shift, have ability to complete hand assembly process.
- Ability to reach with arms extended and/or overhead, excellent hand dexterity, ability to bend, stoop, stretch and similar activities and able to lift up to 35 pounds frequently. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
ITW offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including competitively priced medical and dental coverage the first of the month following hire, free life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and immediate 401k matching. Additional retirement savings contribution (above and beyond 401k) is awarded at no cost after one year.
ITW Medical is an equal opportunity, equal employment, affirmative action employer. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone is welcome to contribute their unique talents and ideas. We encourage applications from females, males, disabled/protected or other veterans, persons with disabilities, all races and ethnicities, sexual orientations and gender identities. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable persons with disabilities to apply and to perform the essential job functions. If you require assistance with completing an application, please reply that you require assistance.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.