Management Development Rotational Program AssociateApply Job ID REF7819E Date posted 09/06/2022 Address 407 West Vine Street, Hatfield, PA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Brooks Instrument, a global manufacturer of flow and pressure measurement and control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for a Management Development Rotational Program Associate. This position will be based out of our headquarters facility in Hatfield, PA (Suburban Philadelphia). In addition to our Pennsylvania operations, Brooks maintains manufacturing locations in, Hungary, and Korea. The Company also maintains sales offices throughout the world. Our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instruments, nuclear, and solar cells.
The Management Development Rotation Program (MDP) is designed for high caliber, recent university graduates who are interested in furthering their leadership skills while making direct contributions to the continued success of Brooks Instrument. This rotational program typically consists of three, eight-month rotations and is based out of our headquarters in Hatfield, PA.
The program’s goal is to produce the future leaders of Brooks by giving recent graduates the opportunity to advance their professional and technical skills, examine their career interests, and develop their leadership capabilities. As a MDP Associate, you will have real work experiences designed to provide a broad perspective of Brooks’ business, products and markets and receive high management visibility intended to challenge you and fast track your leadership potential.
Rotations are assigned based on candidate career interests and the needs of the organization. Rotational assignments typically include roles in Process Engineering, Product Engineering, New Product Development, Operations Supervision, Marketing & Sales, or Supply Chain. In addition to an Executive sponsor to provide coaching and career guidance, MDP Associates are also paired with peer mentors to help accelerate the transition from student to professional.
Potential duties may include:
- Provide Process Engineering support to production and other departments for the manufacture of Brooks Instrument products.
- Work with Engineering and other departments to successfully introduce new products or changes to existing products into production.
- Work with internal resources and external vendors to procure raw materials, components and services as needed.
- Plan and schedule production activities to achieve customer needs, marketing requirements, inventory and service level objectives while always ensuring a continuous production flow to manufacturing.
- Perform and lead others in production-related activities: i.e. assembling, testing and calibrating flow measurement and control devices.
- Learn ITW Toolbox concepts and apply them to the production areas to improve Key Performance Indicators.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Communications groups to develop marketing strategies that achieve product sales growth targets.
- Support the global Sales team with customer communication, order processing, and relationship management.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Communicate regularly with Executives, Managers and co-workers in formal and informal settings.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related fields of study are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 required.
- Prior relevant co-op or internship experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task with a detail orientation and commitment to accountability in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated initiative through student employment, club, volunteer or sport participation.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well established (77 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.