Customer Service RepresentativeApply Job ID REF3593Y Date posted 09/10/2021 Address 407 West Vine Street, Hatfield, PA Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Brooks Instrument, a global manufacturer of flow and pressure measurement and control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for a Customer Service Representative. Brooks maintains manufacturing, sales, and service center facilities around the world, and our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, petro-chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instrumentation, nuclear, and solar cells.
Receive customer or sales representative inquiries regarding Brooks’ products and/or services. Review inquiry and research to obtain necessary information from policies, procedures, and other documentation. Coordinate problem resolution with appropriate department(s). Inform customer of response and/or problem resolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as internal sales support.
- Communicate effectively with customers and sales representatives using phone, fax, voice mail, email, and other tools in order to fully understand customer’s application(s).
- Assist in product selection, sizing, configuration, and pricing of Brooks products to fit customer’s application(s).
- Support the quote and order placement process to ensure accurate information is provided to the customer and/or order entry timely.
- Maintain product-specific database.
- Assist customers and Sales Representatives with any complaint, using the formal customer complaint process when appropriate.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships through problem resolution.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to get along with others in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and engage with multiple customers simultaneously while interacting with other internal departments.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Technology or Technical Field, or minimum 1 year experience with industrial measurement and control preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and MAPICS a plus.
- Experience with specification and/or quotation of industrial instrumentation or similar portable experience in a customer service role preferred.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well-established (70 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.