Senior Human Resources GeneralistApply Job ID REF5025T Date posted 04/14/2022 Address 50 Beechtree Boulevard, Greenville, SC Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Hartness is a world class secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in the beautiful suburbs of Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, ITW Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process. ITW Hartness is proud to be a Division of Illinois Tool Works (ITW).
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
The Senior Human Resources Generalist is a strategic business partner to the ITW Hartness Division to develop and deploy a world class employee experience for prospective and incoming talent. The Senior Human Resources Generalist will lead the talent pipeline, recruitment, and onboarding employee experience activities and will play a critical role in strategic staffing efforts to support the annual and long-range plans for ITW Hartness. The Senior Human Resources Generalist also serves as a key member of the HR team to deliver HR generalist duties across all functions of HR.
This position is located at the ITW Hartness HQ facility in Greenville, SC.
- HR focal point for all recruitment activities both internally and externally.
- In conjunction with the HR Director and HR Team, manage the strategic staffing efforts to anticipate needs to build a talent pipeline.
- Full cycle process-lead and owner for activities from talent pipeline development to onboarding.
- Owns recruitment cycle activities including proactive sourcing, screening, interview processes, pre-employment, and offer stages.
- Lead in development and execution of new employee onboarding experience, including driving continuous improvement initiatives to create a world class experience for new employees.
- Support the HR team in creation and building of relationships with universities to drive and develop intern and technical scholar programs including campus recruitment activities.
- Partner with local community groups, universities, and agencies to support diversity and inclusion efforts across the business and talent pipeline development.
- Manage, build, and develop relationships with 3rd party external staffing agencies to effectively support strategic staffing efforts.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire to communicate key trends to stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the HR team and Marketing, develop and deploy external HR related branding.
- Develop and implement operational HR practices, including partnering with the HR team to ensure effective and timely execution of HR processes and programs.
- Lead and manage HR projects with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field. Will consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of human resources experience, preferably in recruitment and/or manufacturing
- Strong organizational, change management, and analytic skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong computer skills, including excel and HRIS
- Independent decision maker that makes great choices
- Strong ability to strive in ambiguity with personal agility
- Excellent at driving accountability and results through influencing
- Strong project management skills
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.