Talent Acquisition Specialist -Can be located at Gallatin TN or Lexington KYApply Job ID REF3317W Date posted 08/13/2021 Address 850 Steam Plant Road, Gallatin, TN Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) is a global Fortune 200 diversified manufacturing company that delivers specialized expertise, innovative thinking and value-added products to meet critical customer needs in a variety of industries. ITW, with approximately 14.1 billion dollars in global revenues, operates 7 major segments with businesses in 57 countries that employ approximately 45,000 women and men. These talented individuals, many of whom have specialized engineering or scientific expertise, contribute to our global leadership in innovation. We are proud of our broad portfolio of more than 16,000 active patents.
ITW North American Stamped Fastener Division, (NASF), serves the major OEMs and Tier suppliers in the North American automotive market. The division supplies stamped metal fasteners and engineered fastener assemblies that leverage our deep-draw stamping technologies. The annual revenue for the division is approximately $160M. Locations include Gallatin, TN, Lexington, KY & Naugatuck, CT.
The Division drives profitability by leveraging its innovative solutions and application engineering. In addition to ITW’s industry leading research and development capabilities, NASF enhances our customers’ competitive advantage by:
- Maintaining advanced engineering and manufacturing facilities in N.A.
- Exchanging product, process, and benchmarking information with sister units worldwide.
- Continually improving processes, material and designs to ensure every product exceeds customer specifications while providing unparalleled value.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist provides world class recruiting support to the full life cycle of our NA Stamped Fasteners hiring process; The full life cycle of the hiring process includes, but is not limited to, posting of positions, identifying, and attracting qualified and diverse candidates, interviewing and selection, pre-employment processes, building our employer value proposition and ensuring compliance with legal requirements and staffing guidelines. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a new position we are adding due to growth, this position will report to the HR Director of the Division.
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for all functional areas of NA Stamped Fasteners; includes all exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Lead all staffing metrics (KPIs) related to the life cycle of requisitions.
- Actively participate in all staffing-related activities, e.g., career fairs, technical schools, and lead cross-functional projects.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent for a multi-site organization.
- Maintain an on-going relationship & communication with HR & Management to provide continuous feedback.
- Lead bi-weekly staffing calls and provide frequent status updates on open positions.
- Manage the escalation process and make suggestions and recommendations for sourcing.
- Utilizes various media, including online employment websites, trade publications, referrals, and university job boards to source candidates. Co- lead university recruiting efforts for assigned locations.
- Identify external digital marketing firm to partner and create a consistent brand in the market. Able to make progress positioning ITW as an employer of choice in our employment markets. Create a consistent employer value proposition in the market.
- Able to prioritize competing demands, using 80/20 principles and meet deadlines for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates personal effectiveness and leadership that creates a culture of high performance.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree - B.A. /B.S. from four-Year College or University in Business, Communication, Human Resources, and/or equivalent experience.
- Familiar with using different Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Comfortable using a variety of social media platforms and able to work with several digital footprints; Linked In and other assigned tools
- Ability to develop a strategic staffing plan to accelerate high growth
- Proven ability to work well in a changing business environment.
- Personal accountability to align with the ITW Employee Development & Leadership model.
- An inner drive to understand, communicate and exceed established agreed upon goals.
- Ensure OFCCP and FLSA compliance by following recruitment processes, rules, and regulations to include proper documentation and dispositioning of candidates; maintain accurate and well-organized documentation on all candidates
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to generate respect and trust from all stakeholders
- Commitment to use the ITW Toolbox and its principles.
- Proven ability to focus and prioritize task and objectives.
- Willing to travel 10%; domestic
ITW Culture & Leadership Expectations
- Exemplify and embody the ITW Leadership expectations
- Able to thrive and collaborate in a decentralized and entrepreneurial culture
- Functions with a high level of accountability and ownership to achieve personal and company performance
- Able to communicate with clarity and simplicity using forms of communication
- Exemplifies a strategic-thinking approach and process to program management
- Able to make strategic decisions and use critical thinking and analytical approaches when weighing options.
- Nurturing an environment consistent with the ITW values and culture
- Commitment to foster an environment of Diversity and Inclusion
- Outcome driven and applies the 80/20 principles to prioritize work demands
- This position requires a high level of leadership experience and emotional intelligence
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.