Global Account DirectorApply Job ID REF3988P Date posted 08/05/2022 Address 3077 Skyway Court, Fremont, CA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Brooks Instrument is an industry leader in flow measurement and flow control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for a Global Account Director. This highly visible position will be based out of our facility in Fremont, California. In addition to our Fremont operations, Brooks maintains manufacturing locations in, Hungary, and Korea and our headquarters in Suburban Pennsylvania. The Company also maintains sales offices throughout the world. Our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instruments, nuclear, and solar cells.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands on engagement at all levels within Lam Research account with a focus on developing senior level relationships and advocates for the client.
- Assess, monitor, and report customer expectations for existing as well as future products and services.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profile including organization structure, served market segments and processes, strategic focus, along with the client’s current product share with the customer and analysis of who they compete against.
- Develop sales strategies and execute tactics to increase the client’s’ sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and develop account manager(s) who would report to this position.
- Identify and understand emerging applications/opportunities for the client’s' products with both existing and new customers.
- Communicate customer's requirements to Product Management team for potential new use for the client’s products, product derivatives and services.
- Manage projects; work closely with customers, engineering, operations, and quality to meet customer's requirements.
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize the client’s' opportunities for penetration and profit.
- Manage the collection and preparation of material for customer QBRs and TRMs, including presentation material, performance metrics and project updates etc.
- Oversee preparation of monthly bookings forecast for strategic account to improve accuracy and outlook guidance for the factory.
- As required, travel to Global Account’s key manufacturing and support centres to provide support and better understand challenges across the company’s business units.
Education and Experience
- BS degree in Business or Engineering, MBA preferred. 10+ years of related experience including major semiconductor OEM account management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Semiconductor Etch and CVD processes is required.
- Understanding of marketing responsibilities including product portfolio, price, promotion, and distribution.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and be able to clearly communicate technical information with stakeholders at both Lam research and with the client.
- Proven expertise in establishing and nurturing customer relationships. Extensive existing customer relations a plus.
- Must have proven track-record and demonstrated ability to solve customer problems and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Ability to be flexible and deal effectively with change to balance competing business needs.
- PC knowledge with Windows and Microsoft Office
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well-established (70 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.