2nd Shift Shipping PullerApply Job ID REF447O Date posted 12/18/2020 Address 21701 South Harlem Avenue, Frankfort, IL Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW is a Fortune Manufacturing Company with Multi-Billion Dollar revenue and fifty thousand employees world-wide. Known for innovation, diversification, and excellent financial performance.
ITW’s products and solutions are at work all over the world, in deep-sea oil rigs, aerospace technology, bridges and wind turbines, healthcare, the spaces in which we live and work, the cars we drive, and the mobile devices we rely on. We are never, whether we know it or not, more than a few steps from an innovative ITW solution.
ITW’s Automotive segment designs and manufactures innovative fasteners, interior and exterior components, and powertrain and braking systems for OEMs and their top-tier suppliers. ITW’s automotive businesses have a high level of customer intimacy, enabling customer-back innovation to address complex needs such as vehicle efficiency, safety, and quality. Deep market knowledge and strong manufacturing process capabilities allow ITW’s automotive businesses to be nimble, niche problem solvers for their sophisticated customers.
The Body and Fuel Division drives profitability by leveraging its innovative solutions and application engineering. In addition to ITW’s industry leading research and development capabilities, ITW Body and Fuel enhances our customers’ competitive advantage. Body and Fuel is a business group within ITW’s Automotive segment with manufacturing locations in North America. Our Body and Fuel products are made up of housings and doors, innovative Capless solutions and charge ports for major OEMs around the world
Ensure proper parts and quantity is pulled to meet customer orders, in a timely fashion.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Works off A/R’s (Automotive Release) picklist and other customer systems to pull orders and have them ready to meet customer’s timeframe / window
• Pull orders as indicated according to the internal verification system and Customer requirements.
• Keeps Customer orders in a neat orderly fashion.
• Keeps dock area clean and orderly.
• Repacks parts to customer approved packaging.
• Assist in tote room when possible
• Works closely with Production to prepare shipments and notifies appropriate parties of shortages.
• Completed any and all other tasks as assigned.
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Using scanners to process shipments in accordance with customer requirements
High School Diploma or GED required
• Experience using a Forklift and Pallet Jack a plus
• Must adhere to policies and procedures
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
• Must have basic math and computer skills.
• Must have good organizational skill and be detail oriented
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes overtime and weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.