Customer Coordinator (M/F)Apply Job ID REF6464H Date posted 05/10/2022 Address Industriepark-west 46, Sint-Niklaas, Vlaams Gewest Job Type Full-time
ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.45 billion in 2021. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW’s approximately 45,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in the company’s decentralized and entrepreneurial culture. To learn more about the company and the ITW Business Model, visitwww.itw.com.
Additives International, one of 80+ business units owned by of ITW, manufactures and supplies specialty and innovative chemicals for the automotive aftermarket. Additives International manufacture products in Spain and Belgium, and commercialize around the globe serving markets in Europe, Middle East, Russia, Asia and Africa.
- Handle all customer inquiries in an efficient and sales-oriented manner.
- Handle orders and active follow-up of customers by telephone and mail, with respect to delivery times and transport options, promotional campaigns, absence of orders, …
- Manage an assigned portfolio of customers, and function as backup for all other customers
- Receive and process orders for customers and ensure the fastest possible delivery to these customers, as well as timely invoicing.
- Contribute to an outstanding purchasing experience for our customers.
- Achieve above standard results with respect to primary goals set by ITW, such as ‘On Time Deliveries’ and ‘Customer Rejects’.
- Answer questions, transfer to the appropriate department and handle complaints on basis of company and customer procedures.
- Create and follow up customer complaints.
- External communication with customs and excise services, process excise formalities and keep them up to date.
- Coordinate the work within the Customer Service Department in cooperation with the Supply Chain manager.
- Act as the liaison between the supply chain manager & the customer service department
- You have at least a bachelor's degree within areas related to commercial administration and/or logistics or 3-5 years of experience in customer service / logistics.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English,
- German and French are a plus.
- You can communicate at different levels, both outside and inside the organization.
- You can easily handle Microsoft Office and you preferably have experience with an ERP package.
- Knowledge in excise duties and customs is a plus.
- You are communicative and have a customer-first mindset.
- You are solution-oriented.
- You are hands-on and apply a proactive approach.
- You can deal with deadlines and work efficiently and accurately.
- You are driven and have a positive attitude.
- You work autonomously and cooperate well with others, both inside and outside the department.
- Contract type/offer: undefinite contract
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Good work/life balance
ITW is a diverse and inclusive employer and commits to promote the recruitment and integration of people with disabilities.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.