Machine OperatorApply Job ID REF4030O Date posted 04/14/2022 Address 270 Andrews Road, Feasterville-Trevose, PA Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Brooks Instrument, a global manufacturer of flow and pressure measurement and control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for a Machine Operator. Brooks maintains manufacturing, sales, and service center facilities around the world, and our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, petro-chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instrumentation, nuclear, and solar cells.
Operate various machines essential to the production of flow meters and flow technology. The position involves the operation of equipment necessary for the production of acrylic and glass flowmeters and is executed under the direction of the appropriate Manufacturing Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The operation of all equipment required to manufacture flow meters and flow instrument technology, including, but not limited to assorted hand tools, fixtures, drill presses, lathes and gun-drilling machine.
- The ability to operate all equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Ability to operate multiple machines within a certain area.
- Appropriate interpersonal skills to allow for professional, courteous and productive interaction with subordinates, co-workers and supervisors.
- Ensure quality standards are met to customer expectations and internal guidelines and notify team leader or supervisor in the event of a non-conformance.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace including but not limited to cleaning machines at end of each day, weekly cleaning and maintenance and adherence to 5S plan and schedule.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned, including working in other departments when needed.
Education and Experience
- A High School diploma, technical school training or equivalent, and 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing.
- Basic mathematical skills to maintain accurate counts and production records and a strong appreciation for procedure, processes and operational excellence.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well-established (70 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.