Sales Representative -Northeast RegionApply Job ID REF6730Y Date posted 06/01/2022 Address 1000 North Armstrong Drive, Fairmont, MN Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Avery Weigh-Tronix is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of weighing equipment and solutions. With wholly owned businesses in nine countries, and partners in more than 70 others, we are truly a global player with a range and expertise that is second to none.
With its North American headquarters, R&D and manufacturing base in Minnesota, Avery Weigh-Tronix has a presence across the whole of the United States. Our established network of distributors and dealers undergo extensive product training to provide you with a trustworthy and knowledgeable source for all of your weighing requirements.
The Sales Representative is a key position responsible for driving sales for the Eyecon business unit. This position forms part of a direct sales team responsible for proactive selling and business development along with lead follow up, customer management, lead generation campaigns, cold calling and collaboration with the technical team.
We are looking for a dynamic, coachable and driven individual with a deep-rooted desire to develop their sales ability. While experience is helpful, we are seeking a candidate with a 4-year degree in sales/marketing (we are able and willing to train the right individuals) and someone who is interested in business to business sales of pharmaceutical equipment. The ideal candidate has a high work ethic, is open and coachable, loves to try new things and has a passion for customer experience. There is high earning potential with a proven method and coaching for success.
This position is fully remote
- Work as part of a team to generate sales opportunities through multiple communication channels
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate daily new opportunities
- Qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling in a transactional environment
- Exceed a quarterly and annual sales quota
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
What You Bring to the Team:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to dive in and be a part of something new and spectacular
- A strong desire to pursue excellence
- An obsession with customer happiness
- Technology savvy with an ability to verbally simplify
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn a technical product
- Decision making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Persistence and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in a sales/marketing
- Proficient level of competency in using Microsoft applications such as word, PowerPoint, excel, outlook
Ability to travel at least 40% of the time
At AWTX, you can expect:
- An environment where ideas are heard, and innovation is encouraged
- Personal/professional growth and development opportunities
- Extensive benefits package with a generous employer contribution
- Paid Holidays + flexible paid time off
- Executive commitment to education, growth, and development
Avery Weigh Tronix is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.