Order PullerApply Job ID REF323E Date posted 12/18/2020 Address 1201 Saint Charles Street, Elgin, IL Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW Shakeproof serves major automotive OEMs and their tier suppliers with metal, cold-headed fasteners totaling approximately $160m in revenue. In addition to ITW’s industry leading research and development capabilities, ITW Shakeproof enhances our customers’ competitive advantage by:
· Maintaining advanced engineering and manufacturing facilities in North America.
· Exchanging product, process, and benchmarking information with sister units worldwide.
· Continually improving processes, material, and designs to ensure every product exceeds customer specifications while providing unparalleled value.
We are looking for a Second Shift Order Puller to work in our Shipping Department.
· Compares product identification information and counts against daily pull sheets.
· Prints labels and affixes shipping and special labels on cartons for designated customers.
· Records shortages.
· Assembles customer orders on pallet to meet customer needs.
· Drives a variety of forklift trucks to move and store cartons on racks in warehouse.
· Verifies and examines shipments for accuracy using hand-held scanner.
· Moves product in and out of warehouse using First-in, First-out (FIFO) method.
· Complies with safety and quality rules and policies.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or the equivalent training required
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Forklift certified and experience required
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Understanding and compliance with safety rules and regulations
· Basic math skills and interpretation of data
· Strong verbal and written communication skill
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.