Sales Manager, North America - StockadeApply Job ID REF3521O Date posted 09/01/2021 Address 123 Any Street, Dallas, TX Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Paslode is seeking a Sales Manager with the drive to develop and expand channel partnerships within our Stockade business to deliver on an accelerated growth plan. This is an ideal role for highly motivated self-starter who work autonomously and thrives on generating new business.
· The location of this role is flexible, but preference for the south eastern states
· This role is 100% remote, providing working at home flexibility
Paslode, a division of ITW’s North America Construction Businesses, has continued to shape the way homes are built for the past 50 years. Our brand and product offering are widely recognized within our industry for superior quality, unparalleled service, and unique solutions to industry needs. Stockade brings quality, service and unique solutions to the rural and utilities sector. Stockade is an industry leading manufacturer of fencing staplers, staples and other wire fixing systems. Stockade’s mission is the create a world where building and maintaining fence connections is no longer a pain point for agricultural professionals. To learn more about Stockade, visit https://www.stockade.com/ and view our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Klx5cz1sWz4&feature=youtu.be
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
· Creates, implements and leads the strategy development to support annual and long-range plan objectives
· Translates strategy into operational reality. Breaking down business initiatives into key tasks and accountabilities. Aligning communication, people culture, processes, resources and systems to ensure delivery of results.
· Drives organic growth by developing, defining and closing new business relationships with strategic channel partners. Primary contact person for selected key accounts.
· Manages sales team to drive highly profitable growth. Measures and monitors sales representative’s activities and makes appropriate changes to ensure focus and results.
· Continually scans the market to understand current and emerging customer needs; actively seeks information from current and potential customers regarding needs, expectations, and business priorities.
· Engages with end-users and industry associations to improve brand strength in North American market
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of channel strategy and category management
- Tertiary qualified in marketing, business, engineering or other related technical area
- Previously lead sales responsibility >$25+ million
- Experience in sales related financial analysis, budgeting, costing and margin management
- Demonstrated experience establishing key metrics and driving delivery of results against KPIs
- Proven ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across different regions
- Strong and influential communicator—written and verbal including presentation skills
- Must be a self-motivated team player who is results oriented
- Has a strong consultative approach and manner
- Ability to travel up to 70%
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email corp_accessibility at itw.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.