Regional Sales Representative (North Texas)Apply Job ID REF9364H Date posted 02/01/2023 Address ANY, Dallas, Texas Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Pro Brands is a manufacturer of lubricants, cleaning chemicals, and corrosion preventatives formulated to maximize equipment productivity and product quality for customers. We go to market through B2B with a focus on the automotive, aviation, fabricated metal, food processing and machinery manufacturing market segments. Offering a brand portfolio that is well recognized within these industrial channels, our premium products address customer pain points and our direct sales team provides expert, value-added consulting at the customer level. ITW Pro Brands has 3 manufacturing facilities (Olathe, KS, Tucker, GA and DeWitt, IA) and a formulation lab in Carol Stream, IL and employs 250+ individuals.
The Regional Sales Representative (RSR) is a consultative sales role responsible for working with the end users and all levels of the Distributor network to pull through profitable business with targeted accounts. The RSR is responsible for territory management, identifying and qualifying customer’s needs, developing new sales opportunities, and optimizing existing accounts to increase product market share and new product sales.
• Responsible for total sales of assigned product segment and skus within a defined territory.
- Industrial MRO: LPS (Ind MRO SKUs), Dykem (Ind MRO SKUs), SCRUBS, Dymon and Spray Nine
- Meet or exceed sales plan for the defined territory for the sales period.
• Distribution Partners (regional and branch locations):
- Strategy – Develop and document a strategic vision to partner with “80” distributor locations to organically grow revenue with them within the assigned territory
- Execution – Provide appropriate education, engage in ride alongs, complete business reviews, exhibit at open houses, develop co-op marketing programs in tandem with Marketing to drive top of mind behavior at the distributor.
• End Users:
- Strategy – Develop and document a strategic vision to grow with end users within their assigned territory.
- Execution – Identify product conversion opportunities, engage in/coordinate product trials, and negotiate commercial terms as necessary.
- Reporting – Communicate as required within the business all necessary information from financial results to strategic intent within the assigned territory.
- SalesForce.com (SFDC) – Utilize the system for all areas of documentation required within the region. Some examples but not limited to:
1. Funnel/Pipeline Management: Foster all leads and opportunities through SFDC to meet all funnel goals, overdrive when possible and ensure that all funnel opportunities are kept current.
2. Contract Management: Execute all contractual process requirements and document within SFDC to ensure compliance with all approval requirements.
3. SPA: Enter in all required SPAs in a timely fashion to ensure proper evaluation and approval of all potential SPAs.
4. CBI: Document all opened CBI opportunities and provide information as required from product management and R&D to help drive new product development opportunities.
5. Sales Campaigns: Enter in all data required for sales campaigns as required by the management team or campaign leaders.
6. Other: Any additional requests, reports, or details required by the sales management team.
• Customer Back Innovation (CBI): Make calls, direct questions as appropriate with customers, enter the required number of opportunities and ensure that any potential CBI opportunity is evaluated properly within the ITWPB business.
• Coordinate and communicate as necessary on open orders, shipping, accounts receivable, etc… to ensure complete account management always.
• Attend business meetings, trade shows or other required industry/business events as required.
• Execute any ad-hoc or newly introduced projects, plans, campaigns or initiatives the commercial management team deems necessary to implement.
• Comply with timelines for all Workday activities, required trainings and any additional necessary requirements such as Dayforce vacation tracking.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
• Minimum of two (2) to five (5) years’ experience in sales in a manufacturing environment.
• Bilingual and to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently, preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook. Strong written, verbal and collaborative communication skills.
• Experienced in conducting effective and professional sales/product training via in person or virtual (Webinar), to groups and various media forums.
• Experience in successful sales strategy formulation and execution.
• Proven experience in meeting sales goals/quotas and ability to prospect and close sales to new and existing customers.
• Knowledge of marketing principles and experienced in gathering market intelligence and conducting competitive analysis.
• Business classes/ seminars including organization and time management, Business Administration and various sales helpful.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage priorities and work independently as well as on a team.
• Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
• Well-developed emotional quotient, able to relate well to people at all levels inside and outside the organization such as operators, executives, suppliers, customers, etc.
• Commitment and willingness to strive toward achieving goals and business objectives. Acts with a sense of urgency to drive results.
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and willing to take initiative with focus on the key initiatives and opportunities for improvement and growth.
• Self-starter, highly motivated, follows directions well and can work with little or no supervision.
• Able to adapt effectively to changes in the work environment in a positive manner; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit to drive organizational focus on the key initiatives and opportunities.
• Excellent communication skills with all levels of the company and customers.
• Able to effectively work with and through others in a collaborative environment.
• Takes ownership and drives positive change.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with experience in working with all levels of company and outside resources.
• Able to adapt to changes in the work environment.
• Proficient time management and prioritization skills.
• Knowledge and experience in International business development and sales between US and Canada to include export requirements, currency conversion and business customs.
• Ability to travel 75% or more for business demands; includes overnight.
ITW Pro Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.