Strategic Key Account ManagerApply Job ID REF6946I Date posted 06/17/2022 Address The Broadway, Crawley, England Job Type Full-time
ITW Construction Products UK/Nordics is a division of ITW, innovating, designing and manufacturing advanced industrial technology. We are industry influencers and market leaders in our fields with five high quality brands at the front of technology and enterprise. At all levels in our organisation, we are encouraged to embrace our inner entrepreneur to drive actions, focus on what matters and share ideas so that every individual can have an impact on the business. In return we are rewarded, supported in our development and given the opportunities to grow within a large multinational organisation
As the lead Key Account Strategist for the SPIT brand of Concrete and Steel fixings in the UK, your core responsibility will be management of the largest and most important key accounts for the SPIT brand, from within the ITW distribution channels. Operating as the lead decision maker for these partners, you will be responsible for the commercial & marketing strategies for each individual account, maintaining and enhancing relationships with key decision makers, ensuring continued above market growth and long-term plans for success.
With strong influencing ability, project management/communication skills, and excellent commercial experience, you will leverage other specialists within the sales and marketing team to ensure alignment to the strategic goals, driving the growth outcomes and meeting revenue obligations. Working closely with the NSM, you will also take shared responsibility for the facilitation of SPIT brand growth outside of SPIT centric accounts, looking for opportunities in other ITW distribution channels and working with colleagues to capture opportunities.
- Commercial responsibility for the top 5 Accounts for the SPIT brand – responsible for circa £8M revenue.
- Deliver Annual Plan commitments in Top Line growth along with maintaining margin commitments and quality of earnings.
- Develop and enhance value added relationships with senior decision makers and key high-level influencers within these accounts
- Employ an aggressive growth mindset, designing strategies in tandem with the NSM, and taking responsibility for implementation at the head office level for our most important accounts. Ensuring commercial and marketing strategies & tactics are agreed and in place to grow above market rate and capture new market share
- Shared responsibility for the success of the overall SPIT brand, seeking new opportunities across other ITW customer segments and supporting our colleagues in unlocking additional SPIT revenue streams.
- Applying and understanding ITW Toolbox to working methods and approach, utilising ‘80.20’ methodology for time and project management.
- Identifying areas of risk from competition
- Identifying trends and pain points within our target customer base, in both product & service and contributing this insight and support to other ITW teams driving Customer Back innovation.
- Experienced Key Account Manager with a proven record of working with a variety of senior decision making roles to drive blended commercial and marketing strategies
- Strategical minded, taking initiative with a results driven methodology, showing sound business judgement
- Ability to influence others, guiding team with tools and processes, communicating critical information clearly and managing priority
- A committed, hardworking and proactive attitude is essential
- Excellent business sense, commercial acumen and professional skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office programmes
- Self -Motivated and independent
- Solution orientated
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.