IT Business Systems AnalystApply Job ID REF5953E Date posted 03/31/2022 Address The Broadway, Crawley, England Job Type Full-time
Our IT team is empowered to speak up, challenge each other and implement our own ideas. The team environment is relaxed and respectful with a focus on making decisions together. You will be supported in your professional development with training and mentorship. An Individual Development Plan will be created to ensure we are supporting the career that you want.
You will gain wide exposure to all aspects of the business and will have the opportunity to travel within the UK & Nordics as part of your development.
The Business Solutions Team was recently established to drive our Business Partnership strategy across the UK & Nordics. As IT Business Systems Analyst you will lead IT projects within our ERP system, create BI solutions and provide 2nd and 3rd line support to our helpdesk team. You will work collaboratively with other functions to simplify and streamline existing business processes, driving continuous improvement. Working with full autonomy you will have room to be creative in your problem solving and able to influence decisions. This is a role to make your own.
- 2nd and 3rd line support for the mission critical business applications (ERP, CRM, BI)
- Support business intelligence initiatives using SQL and Power BI
- Ensure data integrity through data modelling
- Simplify and streamline existing business processes (continuous improvement)
- Lead small projects with the ERP and BI solutions
- Engagement with the business to identify value add opportunities
- Supplier relationship management
- Work with the Systems and Network team to implement hardware, network and system software
- Engagement with the Scrum process
Experience and skills:
- Experience in a general IT/ Systems Analyst role
- Good SQL skills and experience with BI tools
- An understanding of data modelling
- Analytically minded and customer focused
- Excellent troubleshooting and implementation skills
- Experience with managing small projects
- Good communication skills to both technical and non-technical stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Relevant Degree (technical/ IT/ business) or equivalent level qualification
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience with Agile & Scrum framework
Here at ITW we are committed to ensuring we recruit the best people for our roles and welcome all candidates, wholly accepting of and celebrating diversity. As an employee for ITW you will work for a business that puts service delivery, inclusion and safety at its core and we have a number of employee resource groups in place to support this including Health & Safety forums, a Diversity & Inclusion Committee, ITW Women's Network, Young Professionals Network & Pride @ ITW
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.