IT Business Solutions ManagerApply Job ID REF7019Y Date posted 06/27/2022 Address The Broadway, Crawley, England Job Type Full-time
ITW Construction Products UK/Nordics is a division of ITW, innovating, designing and manufacturing advanced industrial technology. We are industry influencers and market leaders in our fields with five high quality brands at the front of technology and enterprise. At all levels in our organisation, we are encouraged to embrace our inner entrepreneur to drive actions, focus on what matters and share ideas so that every individual can have an impact on the business. In return we are rewarded, supported in our development and given the opportunities to grow within a large multinational organisation
Part of ITW Construction Products, the UK & Nordics Division consists of units in the Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Estonia), the UK and a unit in Spain.
The Divisional IT team consists of 3 competence centers, Business Solutions, Infrastructure and Services. As the Business Solutions Manager you will lead the team managing the different systems and applications across the division. You will also act as a business partner for the different Business units within the division to identify possibilities to improve and simplify business processes with knowledge and technology. This role will have 4 direct reports.
Currently our main focus is on a project to replace the ERP system in Denmark, Norway and Sweden
This role will:
- Identify, develop, and implement solutions to meet business needs and objectives
- Improving efficiency across the business through effective project and program methods and their implementation
- Define and implement best practice standards and methods in agile project management
- Build positive relationships with business owners and stakeholders
- Build a good understanding across the UK & Nordics Division and draw connections between the work of specific teams and the business of the wider organization
- Experience in supporting multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and confidentially process and maintain data with accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas.
- Strong decision analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to ITW Construction Products’s goals.
- Ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Highly self-motivated; able to work on own initiative.
- Well versed in the use of Agile Project Management - SCRUM
- Line management experience would be advantageous, but not essential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.