Forklift DriverApply Job ID REF3085Z Date posted 03/14/2023 Address 3775 Lake Park Drive, Covington, KY Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
At ITW Food Equipment Group, people and food are our passion. We believe great food brings people together, and the relationships we share feed our inspiration to be the best we can be for one another.
Our family of premium brands has been dedicated for more than a century to supporting those who are not only passionate about creating great food, but are inspired by the people they serve and come to know on a daily basis.
Likewise, it is our mission to provide food equipment that foodservice and food retail professionals can trust to work hard and deliver quality, consistent results day in and day out, empowering them to focus on what they love most—creating great food for great people.
Do you like working in a fast-paced, team environment? Do you enjoy shipping and receiving? Join our team today!
Our Distribution Center has an immediate opening for a Forklift Operator/Distribution Coordinator in our Covington, Kentucky facility
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the coordination and safe shipping/receiving activities of finished goods in order to support the timely shipment of products to best meet the needs of our customers.
- The individual will enter and relieve finished goods to inventory and prepare manifests and shipping documents to document inventory movement.
- Must have general computer skills and be able to use an RF mounted computer.
- In addition, the incumbent will prepare daily and weekly reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required; 2 year Technical Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Shipping/Receiving
- Forklift certification preferred. Candidate must be able to acquire forklift certification if they do not already have one.
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced warehouse environment while maintaining focus on safety
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Safety-conscious work environment
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.