Production ManagerApply Job ID REF3850K Date posted 04/14/2022 Address 11701 56th Court North, Clearwater, FL Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.1 billion in 2019. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW’s approximately 45,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in the company’s decentralized and entrepreneurial culture. www.itw.com.
Manages, coordinates, and directs the activities of a production department with multiple shifts within a Division to maximize productivity while ensuring safety and quality and minimizing cost.
· Achieve highest level of inventory accuracy by coordinating with Accounting, performing cycle counts, adopting fixed locations for material/equipment, and utilizing visual inventory systems. Manage costs within plan budget & prepare costs forecast and analysis as necessary. Maintain accuracy in reporting and budgetary controls.
· Ensure inventories are managed properly to maintain high levels of on-time delivery, customer service, and order fulfillment.
· Prepare and oversee schedule preparation using ITW Toolbox techniques to ensure Customer Facing Metrics are met and exceeded
· Create a cohesive team atmosphere that facilitates work towards common goals. Promote good employee relations. Establish and encourage a climate of responsiveness to individual concerns and job performance.
· Ensure company objectives of safety, quality, delivery and cost are met and exceeded.
· Ensure quality KPI’s are met by ensuring quality control procedures and processes are adhered to
· Maximize quality performance through standardization and repeatability of processes
· Ensure STOP (safety) Program implementation and success.
· Responsible for job functions and safety procedure training. Continually improve teams through training.
· Serve as reporting contact for issues and reportable incidents to the Safety Department and Operations Manager.
· Responsible to work with EHS delegate to keep all certifications in compliance.
· Ensure equipment is maintained and operated safely and correctly, minimizing down time and job-related injury.
· Promote, support and adhere to all safety, environmental and quality related policies and procedures.
· Associates Degree
· 5 years of manufacturing or closely related experience with strong leadership and guidance ability
· Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
· Strong communications skills (both verbal and written)
· Ability to tolerate exposure to chemicals
· Ability to use material handling equipment. (Fork truck, material handling, etc)
· Ability to Travel up to 15% of time
5 to 10 Years Mfg. Experience
Specialized training (QC,ISO) (EH&S-EPA, DOT, MSDS, CIH, HAZ-Mat, Etc)
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.