Retail Product ManagerApply Job ID REF6855P Date posted 06/10/2022 Address 6600 Cornell Road, Cincinnati, OH Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Evercoat is a global leader in the manufacture of professional collision repair and professional car care products. ITW Evercoat is a division of Illinois Tool Works Inc within the Polymers and Fluids segment. We are known for our unique 80/20 business model and core values of Integrity, Respect, Trust, Shared Risk and Simplicity. Illinois Tool Works (ITW) is a Fortune 200 Company headquartered in Glenview, IL. The ITW Evercoat division is based out of Cincinnati, OH.
This position is responsible for the management of an assigned group of retail brands and products marketed domestically and internationally with a strong focus on brand growth & new product development. Specifically, you will initiate, coordinate and lead in the commercialization of new products and manage activities affecting profitability, including product positioning, pricing, product life cycle management and cost-savings projects. In coordination with the Marketing Manager, you will drive the voice of the brand by creating Advertising, Social Media, and Promotional strategies to engage end users, gain visibility of product launches, and grow overall brand awareness. You will partner with Sales, Marketing and Market Research to create retailer and channel product activations to drive volume and growth with our ’80 retail customers.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for brand - product group profitability and revenue targets
- Lead and manage new product development and commercialization activities, including conducting VOC and developing compelling value propositions for assigned brands, customers and products
- Manage and create support through cross-functional product development teams to ensure that new products are developed to meet formal marketing specifications, within established timelines and cost targets.
- Responsible for product line roadmap, positioning, product cost and pricing activities
- Works with Director of Marketing to develop and execute a brand management platform and brand strategy
- Responsible for product cost and pricing activities
- Makes meaningful contributions to the ABP and LRP
- Develops product forecasts and facilitates product availability
- Coordinates customer line reviews, trade shows, sales meetings, and promotional activity planning
- Coordinates market research projects and competitive analysis
- Responsible for technical publications and training
- Lead and drive PLS activities as part of overall line management
- Participate actively in ITW toolbox programs
- Bachelors in Business / Marketing or a related field, MBA a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Marketing/Product Management/Sales function
- A demonstrable record of success in new product ideation and commercialization
- Consumer Goods marketing, Automotive Aftermarket marketing and/or sales experience a plus
- Strong writing, presentation, negotiation and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, as well as adaptability to business information system tools
- Up to 30% travel
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.