Mechanical Assembler IIApply Job ID REF674Z Date posted 04/21/2021 Address 1629 Old South 5, Camdenton, MO Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW EAE is a division of the Illinois Tools Works, Inc. (NYSE: ITW), a Fortune 200 global industrial manufacturer with operations in 58 countries. ITW EAE is a developer and provider of capital equipment used in electronics manufacturing, and is found in premier printed circuit board (PCB) assembly facilities the world over. ITW EAE comprised with industry-leading brands: MPM stencil printing equipment for electronic materials; Camalot Systems fluid dispensers; Electrovert reflow soldering, wave soldering, and curing, and cleaning equipment; Vitronic Soltec selective soldering, reflow soldering and wave soldering equipment; and Despatch industrial oven and furnaces.
In a team-based environment the Mechanical Assembler performs assembly of mechanical systems and integration into proprietary original equipment manufactured at Camdenton Location (Wave Solder, Reflow Soldering and Cleaning product lines.) Performs complex mechanical assembly for assembly cell. Works in a team environment. Works in an assemble to order production area. High variability of systems built and no automated production line assemblies. All work is job based and built to customer requirements.
- Ability to read and work from written assembly drawings and diagrams, BOM’s,
- Complete assemblies within the standard time and to defined quality levels.
- Complete mechanical measurement techniques and assembly processes
- Ability to operate pneumatic hand and bench power tools
- Understanding of torque requirements on hand tools
- Read and understand standard and metric tapes and measuring devices
- PC skills including a “Windows” type operating environment.
- · Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- · Familiarity with drill bit and tap sizes..
- · Understanding of inventory control methods and willingness to take responsibility for inventory
- · Provide work area maintenance and housekeeping
Level II, III
- Fit, adjust, calibrate and align assemblies to close tolerances.
- Understanding of pneumatics and flow control systems
· Willingness and ability to receive training and to train co-workers
- Inspection of incoming work content and ability to test assemblies and perform verification and quality checks
- Troubleshooting skills
- Perform safety checks on appropriate equipment
- Ability to use basic test equipment
Compensation and Benefits:
• Base compensation commensurate with experience.
• Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plan with a Wellness Program
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
• 401k Matching Program and Company Contribution Retirement Plan
• Vacation and 11 paid holidays
• 3:1 Matching Program to charitable organizations
• Employee Discount Programs
• And more
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.