Mechanical Assembler IApply Job ID REF2348N Date posted 04/27/2021 Address 1629 Old South 5, Camdenton, MO Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW Electronics Assembly Equipment (a division of Illinois Tool Works, Inc. (NYSE: ITW)), is the global leader in process knowledge, services and manufacture of capital equipment used in the printed circuit board assembly and semiconductor industries. The group brings together the world’s leading brands of electronics assembly equipment: MPM Printers, Camalot Dispensers, Electrovert Cleaners and Soldering Solutions, Vitronics Soltec Soldering Solutions and Despatch Thermal Processing Technology. For more information visit www.itweae.com
In a team-based environment the Mechanical Assembler performs assembly of mechanical systems and integration into proprietary original equipment manufactured at Camdenton Location (Wave Solder, Reflow Soldering and Cleaning product lines.) Performs complex mechanical assembly for assembly cell. Works in a team environment. Works in an assemble to order production area. High variability of systems built and no automated production line assemblies. All work is job based and built to customer requirements.
Position Skills Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Level I, II, III
- Ability to read and work from written assembly drawings and diagrams, BOM’s,
- Complete assemblies within the standard time and to defined quality levels.
- Complete mechanical measurement techniques and assembly processes
- Ability to operate pneumatic hand and bench power tools
- Understanding of torque requirements on hand tools
- Read and understand standard and metric tapes and measuring devices
Compensation and Benefits:
• Base compensation commensurate with experience.
• Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plan with a Wellness Program
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
• 401k Matching Program and Company Contribution Retirement Plan
• Vacation and 11 paid holidays
• 3:1 Matching Program to charitable organizations
• Employee Discount Programs
• And more
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.