Quality Control InspectorApply Job ID REF9139C Date posted 01/13/2023 Address 40 North Avenue, Burlington, MA Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
QSA Global, Inc. specializes in supplying state of the art gamma radiography and portable x-ray systems used in non-destructive testing (NDT) as well as high-quality, high-performance radiation sources used in oil well logging, industrial process control, and medical devices. With over 100 years in organizational experience, we distinguish ourselves as leading experts in design and manufacture of sealed radiation sources and devices, sealed source distribution, video x-ray systems and turnkey services.
QSA Global, Inc. is a division of ITW, a global Fortune 200 diversified industrial manufacturer. The company focuses on profitable growth with strong returns across worldwide platforms and businesses. The businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets.
The Quality Control Inspector will perform incoming, in process and final inspection of products and components used in NRC/FDA regulated environment.
- Mechanical inspection
- Tensile and hardness testing
- Weld Inspection and liquid penetrant testing in accordance with ASNT/AWS
- Perform radiation profiling of devices
- Work with engineering to define appropriate inspection and acceptance criteria
- Assists with testing of product to demonstrate regulatory compliance
- Assist with investigating problems and recommending / implementing solutions
- Perform inspections of components at various stages of assembly to applicable written procedures.
- Inspect soldered assemblies to in-house and industry standards.
- Maintain documentation and databases to support inspection activities
- Verify test data
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma required, with specialized training.
- Must have experience in Mechanical inspection including experience with typical QC inspection equipment / tools
- Geometric Tolerance and Dimension experience required.
- Proficient with MSOffice applications.
- A plus but is not required, MAPICS system and related application experience
- A plus but is not required is experience in an electronic device atmosphere with printed circuit board and electronic soldering inspection.
Physical and Visual Activities
- Reading and comprehending written instructions.
- Capable of communicating clearly with relevant personnel.
Able to lift 55 lbs.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@QSA-Global.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.