Material Handler 1st ShiftApply Job ID REF619K Date posted 12/18/2020 Address 1452 Brewster Creek Boulevard, Bartlett, IL Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW Construction North America provides fastening systems and truss products for the commercial, residential, and remodeling/renovation sectors. Illinois Tool Works Inc. designs and produces an array of highly engineered fasteners and components, equipment, and consumable systems, and specialty products and equipment for customers around the world. A leading diversified manufacturing company with over 100 years of history, ITW's has nearly 100 decentralized business units, in 48 countries, and employs approximately 50,000 men and women who are focused on creating value-added products and innovative customer solutions.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Operate with safety as the highest priority
- Be open to overtime and be a team player
- Needs to be able to understand what a clean environment is and how to work with others to achieve this daily.
- Work collaboratively with Coordinator and Supervisors, who will assign orders.
- Pick customer orders within established productivity standards via RF technology.
- Observe all the ITW safety policies and procedures; maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Contribute towards process improvement within job parameters.
- All additional duties as assigned.
- 1st Shift: 6:00am-2:30pm
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Forklift certified a plus, but not a requirement.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with efficient keyboard skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude. Be self-motivated, with a desire to work with others.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.