Key Account ManagerApply Job ID REF1623U Date posted 04/05/2021 Address 206 Washington Street Southwest, Atlanta, GA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
PNA Construction Technologies specializes in the manufacture and supply of innovative products for the concrete flooring industry. We market value engineered products and systems designed to provide proper load transfer and joint protection in a properly designed concrete slab. We take pride in our commitment to providing the most innovative products in the concrete flooring industry, knowledgeable and professional employees, and quality manufactured products made in the USA. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
ITW PNA Construction Technologies division is seeking a Key Account Manager to join our sales team. The Key Account Manager supports the implementation of the National Account strategy to profitably grow sales and market share within the current account base, as well as procuring new national accounts by penetrating those organizations and building relationships high/deep/wide with key decision makers. The Key Account manager aligns efforts with annual and long-range plans of the PNA Commercial Construction Division and actively collaborates/communicates with the PNA team and with Customer’s organizations to ensure execution.
This role may be based remotely.
- Support and execute the market/user driven National Account strategies to profitably grow ITW's market share for all ITW PNA’s Construction Technologies products for the assigned accounts on both a national and regional level.
- Measure account performance and analyze/interpret data to create business plans to drive plan revenue for the assigned account(s).
- Create and execute strategies that support annual and long-range plans in support of the National Account Strategy.
- Collaborate with PNA sales team to increase sales opportunities.
- Drive accountability for plans/actions that build our brand within accounts
- Coordinate and implement new product placement, promotions and tactics to grow sales
- Measure/monitor effectiveness of programs as well as manage them for customer base
- Recognize trends, creates strategies and develops vision to drive change to maximize sales and earnings
- Work cross-functionally to provide feedback/recommendations and actively collaborate with other functions to ensure coordination of strategic account selling plans
- Participate in industry association and events.
- Bachelor degree required
- 8+ plus years of sales experience
- Proven ability to influence customers
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to analyze sales data to determine appropriate actions to improve account position
- Results driven with ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow-up skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to present information to small informal groups as well as large groups
- Travel required up to 50%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.