Assembler -2nd Shift - Power Systems DivisionApply Job ID REF3516O Date posted 09/02/2021 Address N675 Mayflower Road, Appleton, WI Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Miller® is about building things that matter. We lead the welding industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health.
We’re about the partnership and the work. Our products are designed with our users for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications.
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, “The Power of Blue®,” is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world’s largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
Core Hours: Monday-Thursday, 2pm-12am.
Cross training to multiple work stations and assembly lines within PSD is an expectation. This individual will become an active member of the team and assist in making improvements as well as consistently working to eliminate bottlenecks. Must have an understanding of ITW operating principles and apply them to the manufacturing area.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous assembly or manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of engine drive products and the ability to read and understand circuit and wiring diagrams is preferred.
- The individual must be a self-starter with a positive attitude who has made the choice to be personally accountable.
- The successful candidate will be committed to teamwork and to the team goals, and must be flexible to meet customer demands.
- Cross training in all areas of manufacturing is required.
- Must possess good manual dexterity; be able to stand for up to 12 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts during peak production times.
- The selected individual must be willing to work overtime as required (12 hrs/day and/or Saturdays)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.